Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Favorite Looks of the Week

Happy Hump Day everyone.  Its almost the weekend and as usual time is just getting away from me.  School and work are crazy not to mention home.  I can't believe its mid October already.  Time just flies.  Fall is my absolute favorite time of year.  I love the crisp cool mornings, the beautiful leaves and of course the clothes.  I love fall fashion.  Sweaters, boots, leggings.  So today I picked out a few of my favorite street style looks for fall that have been popping up on my tumblr blog.  I hope you enjoy!

I love this look!  This can be worn practically anywhere.  Love, love love!!



So cute!  I would definitely wear this to work or on a day off just running errands.

So cute and comfy!  I would definitely wear this,.  This look is great for a casual day running errands, lunch with friends or just hanging out.  LOVE! 

So cute!  I actually have an outfit very similar to this.  I wear it to work when it starts getting colder and into winter. Love!!

Definitely would wear this to work.  Comfortable but not too casual and oh so cute.


Disclaimer: I do not own any of the above pictures.  All pictures are from tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment