Monday, October 14, 2013

Guilty Pleasures




I love shopping.  Always have always will.  I love finding something new, that instant "gotta have it" feeling and the rush you get when its your size and affordable.  But clothes are definitely not my only passion.  I have a thing for scent.  Perfume, body spray, lotions, candles.  I love it all.  I have two shelves full of lotions and body sprays, one shelf for perfume and a cabinet full of lotions.  The cabinet by my sink is full of body wash.  Excessive?  Yes.  Worth it?  Definitely.  I love the scent of body wash in the shower, but the lotions are my favorite.  The scent lingers for hours and is just an all around feel good sensation.  So of course when Bath and Body Works had their buy 3 get 3 sale, I was first in line.  I figured I'd stock up on some lotions I'm running low on and leave it at that.  Needless to say that's not what happened.  Oh, I got the lotions, along with two new favorite scents.  I don't know what is, but I cannot walk out of B&BW without buying something new.  I get the same rush with finding a new scent that I do with clothes.  I am proud that I limited myself to only six items this time.  And with all the discounts I only spent around $40.00.  So needless to say I am a little short in the pocketbook but I smell really good.  So what scents did I walk away with? 

All time favorite Paris Amour
I absolutely love this scent.  I use the lotion almost every day.  Its sweet but not too sweet or heavy.  tocked up on the lotion for free.

Pink Chiffon
Now I know a lot of people don't really care for this one, but I adore this scent.  It reminds me of vanilla and cotton candy rolled into one sweet lingering scent.  It lasts all day and its comforting.  Also free.

Be Enchanted
New favorite!  This scent is fruity and floral with a hint of vanilla all wrapped into one gorgeous scent sensation.  Not heavy at all and it lasts.  I highly recommend trying this one.  It can be worn year round. 

Last but definitely not least Secret Wonderland. 
This one also is very fruity and floral.  It is beautiful and gets noticed.  Its not heavy but it lasts.  The lotion isn't as strong as the Be Enchanted, but the scent is just as beautiful.  Another new favorite. 

I heard B&BW is having another sale.  I may just may have to stop by one day this week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment