Sunday, April 6, 2014

Trends I'm Loving Right Now...

I have to confess I follow trends. I start out hating new trends, like floral skinny jeans for example. Then I see someone wearing a trend in a really cute way and all of the sudden I love it. This year is no different. My latest trend obsession is harem pants. Now admittedly I didn't have a hate for harem pants when they first became a trend. A girl at work wears them all the time. I thought they were cute but not for me. On a recent online shopping spree at Old Navy I needed to spend about twenty more dollars to get the free shipping so I clicked on some gray harem pants and thought "why not?" The rest is history. I LOVE them. I'm wearing them right now as a matter of fact. What I love is that you can dress them up or down. They're perfect to lounge in, run errands in, sit around in, go out to lunch in. Or if you want add heels and a nice blouse and you can wear them to work or out. I love them so much I ordered two more pairs at Forever21 and plan on these being my go to casual outfits for summer. Good news is that I actually got both pairs free by ordering two other sale items. Hurry though, sale ends tonight. Here are the three I bought. Shop: forever21.com oldnavy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment