Monday, September 8, 2014

Why I Love The Color Pink

Hello Lovelies!  Happy Monday!  For as long as I can remember my favorite color has been pink.  When I was a little girl, I was attracted to all things pink.  Any shade, light pink, fuschia, hot pink, magenta, didn't matter.  If it was pink I had to have it.  I still love pink and except for a brief purple phase in high school have always stayed true to this color.  Why though?  Why do I have this fascination with this color?  I really don't know.  There's just something about pink.  Pink is feminine, and pretty.  Wearing pink makes me feel happy.  It's soft and somehow comforting.  I know I'm not alone.  I have a Pinterest board devoted to my favorite color and it is my most popular board by far.  Tumblr has hundreds of blogs all about pink.  Audrey Hepburn even has a famous quote.  You know the one, "I believe in Pink..."
I have to say when I wear pink I somehow feel prettier and I receive more compliments.  I love being surrounded by pink.  Maybe its just the whole girly connection, I don't know.  I do know that like my addiction to shopping my addiction to pink isn't going anywhere.  So also like my shopping addiction I am embracing my love for all things pink and accepting that pink will forever be my favorite color no matter how old I get.  So in honor of my favorite here are some pink pictures and quotes that I love.  Enjoy!






















All pictures are from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment