Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Life....

Hello Lovelies,  I know it's been forever since my last post.  I apologize.  My life just seems to have gotten away from me over the last couple of months.  Work, school, family issues and the end of a 6 year relationship all in the space of one month kind of knocked me out and left me with no time to breathe.




I was trying to do everything, fix everything and be everything.  I neglected this blog and a lot of other things in the process.  I realized that I can't do everything and I'm not even trying anymore. Getting used to all of the changes in my life has been a process, and I'm still not completely there.  I have realized that I have to learn to budget my time and make time for things other than just obligations.  So I'm hoping to get this blog up and running again.  My goal is at least 3 posts a week to start and then expand from there.  I have a lot of shopping confesions to make so I hope you'll bear with me! 

Just Breathe.........

No comments:

Post a Comment