Sunday, October 20, 2013

Embracing My Lazy Sunday Habit

Hello Everyone!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I have a love/hate relationship with Sundays.  I lve them because there's no work or school, and I hate them because the next day is Monday which means the start of another week.  There's always so much to do on Sundays, but no matter how hard I try Sunday is always my least productive day.  There's just something about Sunday that makes me so lazy.  Time just seems to fly by and I never get a thing done.  Today for example, I should have finished up homework, exercised and cleaned at least a little.  Instead I watched old movies and went on tumblr and Pinterest and played games on my phone instead.  The laziness extends to my fashion as well.  VS Pink sweats and tee are the outfit of the day on Sundays.  Every week I say I'll get things done.  Every week I don't.  So I think its time to not only accept that Sunday will forever be my lazy day but embrace it as well.  We all need a break sometimes so why not just choose one day and be lazy? 


My Sunday outfits Yes.. I actually own these....

No comments:

Post a Comment